We will be closed on Monday, February 16 in observance of President’s Day.
Come in and see us on Saturday to stock up on books! We’ll be open from 10 am to 2 pm.
We’re proud to introduce our monthly newsletter–“Check This Out!”
February 2015 newsletter
Click on the link above for an overview of what we’ve been doing–and what you can expect in upcoming days!
Watch for monthly editions of our brand-new way to keep in contact with YOU!
Our online card catalog has changed!
What does this mean for me?
- Nothing new, really! Our catalog still has all the great features it did before…you can still login to recheck your items, InterLibrary Loan (ILL) items online, see what items we have, and even reserve items to have them waiting for you when you come in!
- The new catalog might work better for some users! The website is now web-based rather than flash-based.
- Please ask if you need assistance with anything on the website!
How do I…
- …login to the catalog? Glad you asked! It’s simple. There is a login button at the top right of the screen (in the blue bar). Click on it, and a box will come up, asking for your card number and password. If you have previously logged on, your password will not change. If this is your first time logging into the catalog, enter your card number and userpass for the password. The system will then prompt you to change your password to something only you will know. Once you have logged in, the card owner’s name will appear at the top right of the screen.
- …log out of the catalog? Right beside your name, there is Log Out in parentheses. Click on this and it will log you out!
- …search for a book/movie/etc? Easy! At the top of the screen, there is a search bar. Click in the bar so there is a blinking cursor, enter your search terms, and click on the magnifying glass at the end of the bar.
- …recheck my currently checked out items? No problem! Toward the top right of the screen, to the right of your name is a link that says ‘My Account’. Click on this, and menu items come up. To recheck your items, click on ‘Items Out’. From there, you can click on the ‘Renew All’ button at the top right of the pop-out menu, or you can renew individual items in the gray bar right above each item listing.
- …InterLibraryLoan items? The easiest way is to fill out this ILL_Form, and email it to Debra at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request an item yourself (link coming soon!).
- …do anything else? As always, you can ask! Call us at 785-562-2491, or email us at email@example.com for more information…about anything we offer!